SourceCode is a rapidly growing New York City-based tech agency that wants to do things a little differently. Recently launched, the team has already won a growing portfolio of clients in the adtech, fintech, consumer and enterprise technology space. We pride ourselves on building creative responses to a wide range of brand and communication challenges, and we’re looking to build a team of individuals as passionate as we are about breaking molds, rolling up your sleeves and taking control of your future. This is an amazing opportunity to get in on the ground floor of the next big technology agency.
We see ourselves as business growth partners for clients as well as communications experts, and we’re passionate delivering measurable value. We’re looking to add talented client counselors and media, analyst and influencer engagement specialists to our team; individuals who can anticipate and overcome challenges, deliver results and who are able to demonstrate creativity, passion and a commitment to growing businesses.
An ability to build relationships quickly with client contacts; to present yourself as a partner to them and their business. The ability to get under the skin of a business and the curiosity to ask the right questions of senior executives will be fundamental to identifying challenges, and informing solutions.
A demonstrable ability to get your clients impactful media coverage
Writing - you can research a business or industry and compose a thoughtful position on a relevant topic.
An appreciation that relationships extend far beyond our client contacts, and a willingness to build productive and mutually rewarding relationships with media, influencers and analysts will be key. Although not every client challenge will require media or analyst engagement, an understanding and demonstrable appreciation of how the media operates is fundamental
Creativity of thought and a passion to try new things. SourceCode is passionate about the value of bespoke, data-informed strategies and solutions for its clients. We don’t believe there is a ‘one-size’ solution for client challenges, and expect our team to want to push themselves beyond the tried and tested too.
A passion to contribute to a team and build a business. We are a start-up and our collective success will be built on our ability to get things done, problem-solve and evolve as a team. A start-up mentality and a proven ability to think on your feet will be invaluable.
Project management skills. We move fast intentionally. We’re super ambitious and we’re focused on execution excellence. We will need our team to be able to handle multiple priorities without sacrificing timeliness or quality
- 3-5 years in a communications agency
- 4 year college degree
- Strong technology media relationships
- Demonstrable and noteworthy consumer technology client experience
- You enjoy a bit of smack talk
- You’re not afraid to pick up the phone
- You’re a problem solver, not just a problem unveiler
- You excel in a team environment
- You’re competitive and can’t stand to lose
- No egos - you’re willing to do whatever it takes to win
Compensation & benefits
- Highly competitive salary, based on experience
- Unlimited vacation as approved by your manager and flexible working schedules
- Multiple health/dental/vision insurance options through Aetna
- Negotiated gym membership discounts
- Continuing education allotment
- Teledoc and On-Demand Primary Care
- HealthAdvocate Health Care Support
- Commuter benefits
- Monthly mobile phone stipend
- New ultrabook laptop